Corporate website, in comparison with the banding site, online business card site, online store, this is a larger project. He is not sharpened on direct sales, so the pages are rarely found on the price. Corporate website – it’s more about image and status.
An Internet resource consists of various pages where the client can get acquainted with the information about the company and its field of activity. The development of a corporate website is usually ordered by major players in the market – companies with history, traditions, a large knowledge base, etc.
Corporate website is a branch of your company on the Internet. It forms the image and representation of the client about the company, so you need to approach the creation of the site thoroughly and seriously. In the development of a turnkey website you need to take into account many nuances: from structure and usability to design and text.
Creating a corporate web site starts with setting goals and objectives. Who, if not the customer, knows their business perfectly and will be able to provide important information that can be used in compiling a portrait of the target audience (TA) and competitor analysis, to determine the strengths and weaknesses of the company.
It is clear that you do not need to write the terms of reference for a programmer or copywriter – we take it all on ourselves. But you should be ready to tell about your company or brand, provide photos, video content, based on which will be designed corporate identity, written storitelling to the section “About company”, filled the section “Photo gallery”, internal pages of the site, infoblocks for customers and partners.
At the development stage, communication between the client and the contractor is important. Close communication between the client and the development team is the key to the successful implementation of the corporate website in accordance with the goals and strategy of the company.
Why does a company need a website?
Development of a corporate website is needed to interact with customers and partners, optimize business processes, increase brand awareness, sales of goods and services. Customers’ services for the development of corporate web site from scratch are often medium and large companies that are engaged in business for a relatively long time, have a large base of contacts, and several offices in different cities of Ukraine.
Through the corporate website you can inform clients about promotions and sales, discounts, presentations of new brands, news related to the work of the company. In contrast to lendings and marketplaces, corporate websites contain maximum information about the company: history in the form of storytelling, objectives, mission, cases, photo and video content, price lists, catalogues, achievements, awards and other arguments to confirm image and professionalism.
Developing a turnkey corporate website will require if:
- the old site is made on an old engine and no longer meets modern requirements;
- the company is planning to expand its business and enter the international market (to be more solid);
- the company has scaled to an extent that the old website no longer meets the realities of business;
- want to prove their leadership in the market, to unite the company’s representative offices outside Ukraine;
- to increase brand awareness and loyalty among regular customers.
A number of tasks can be accomplished through the site:
- Automate the process of managing the sales of goods and services;
- receive feedback from regular and new clients;
- to inform the audience about the company’s activities or changes in work;
- to add new pages as the range of products or the list of services provided;
- Conduct PR activities, drawings, contests to captivate the target audience;
- promote individual pages of the corporate site in organic search or through contextual advertising;
- Monitor behavioral factors by connecting analytics and making adjustments.
Developing a corporate website – the keys to success
The secrets of creating an effective corporate website:
- Accurately reflects the concept of the brand, uses an external visual interface – identity (corporate identity, characteristic fonts and other elements).
- Performs the functions of a resource for the proper positioning of the company in a particular market segment in Ukraine or abroad.
- Causes interest among visitors and looks good against competitors in the business.
- Has a high adaptability when viewed from smartphones and tablets.
- Has a high loading speed: modern people do not like to wait long, and if the pages are loaded more than 3 seconds – expect a lot of bounce and low rates of the site in the organic extradition.
- Provides an increase in conversion – the percentage of users of the corporate site who have completed the target action on the page (purchase goods, order services, call back consultant, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, etc.).
In the process of creating a website from scratch Tresor development team focuses on the following factors, which determine the success of the entire Internet project:
- The interface is clear and attractive to the user, which stands out with its “chips” against competitors.
- Smooth operation of the resource with reliable hosting and CMS, constant technical support site.
- Satisfying the requests of visitors who come to the portal for valuable information, emotions or a specific product.
- Periodic updating of content on the site (publication of news, photo gallery, FAQ section, blog articles, etc.) – so the search engine sees that the site is “alive”, so it gives him a good search position in the organic output.
- Constant scaling and attraction of the target audience from social networks, organic search, contextual advertising, emails and other marketing activities.
The price of corporate web site development
Timing and price of turnkey website development are made after analyzing the business goals and objectives for which the resource should be sharpened. The price will affect the fact on what engine (CMS) or framework to order the development. The price of the project varies in a fairly wide range and also depends on:
- the need to develop an exclusive design with complex elements;
- needs to extend the functionality of the site, associated with third-party APIs;
- number of landing web pages with original animations, graphics, illustrations.
For a more accurate calculation of the cost of developing the site from scratch, you need to fill out a brief, and then consult with the customer to clarify all the details that may affect the price of work.
How to order a corporate website in Ukraine
Creating a corporate website from scratch by Tresor means that our client gets a ready-to-use full-fledged business resource without the need to delve into complicated development processes. Our sites are developed on a convenient management system, which is easy to deal with even an untrained user. You can quickly modify and add new pages, texts, photos, pictures, view visitor statistics, etc. Before handing over the project we will teach you or your employee to work with the admin panel. This will take no more than two hours of your time.
To order website development you need to contact a Tresor project manager and request a brief. It will allow you to save time and understand us, as a developer, the goals and objectives of the resource, to estimate terms and calculate a preliminary price for creating a site from scratch or reorganizing an old site.
Next, the process of developing the site is as follows:
- Analysis of competitors, compiling a portrait of the target audience, identifying strengths and weaknesses of the business.
- Design (development of a prototype site taking into account SEO requirements.
- Design concept for all pages of the platform.
- Adaptive layout, suitable for all browsers and devices.
- Programming with the implementation of the functionality specified in the terms of reference for the creation.
- Integrate the resource with CRM and other internal systems.
- Testing of the site with subsequent correction of bugs and errors.
- Launch the project on the Internet (server settings, SEO parameters).
It is important to remember that the site – it’s like a living organism that requires attention from the owner: constant improvement, updating and adding content.