End-to-end analytics system – a set of CRM tools that integrates data on the actions of the buyer: from the transition to the site to obtain revenue for a successful order.
The system provides a complete report and analysis of KPIs necessary for the business: budget, advertising, call center actions, managers, company expenses and other metrics. That’s why analytics is called end-to-end, because it connects all sources of data about the business through the actions of the client and staff.
This scheme allows you to monitor customer behavior at each stage of the sales funnel. And where there are problematic moments: the audience is difficult to choose, managers poorly provide services or marketer has not thought through advertising – a thorough tuning of the tool is carried out and the changes are made. As a result, the site’s income increases.
By setting up end-to-end analytics, you solve four tasks of your business at once:
- Monitor all sources of leads for their effectiveness. What brings low KPIs – remove or adjust.
- Identify the business channels that bring the most traffic and leads. They are worth developing more.
- Adjustment of ineffective sources to a state of stable receipt of leads is carried out.
- Based on the data from each source, you can calculate the average cost per lead – how much budget the ad took to attract one customer.
Implementation of the end-to-end analytics scheme for business – acquiring a comprehensive tool that collects data from all sources and analyzes them. The service allows you to open a service and see a single report on clients. It is easy to analyze for both the marketer and the business owner.
What reports you can receive for analysis
End-to-end analytics services work in such a way that you set any number of metrics for the site: both online and offline. After all, the client can look at the information on the site, but order the product already at the company’s office.
After setup, comprehensive CRM tools:
- Collect data on the sources of leads. This includes call tracking, chats on the site, advertising, mailing lists, and so on.
- Collect KPIs from integrated tools: CRM, advertising in Google and Yandex, social networks, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika.
- The report contains the main trackers under analysis: how many clicks on ads, leads, applications, ROI and more.
- Calltracking displays data on communication with the client: the source of the call, the order number, the ad, the client number and other relevant information.
The end-to-end analytics system has customization of additional turnkey tools: call tracking, CRM, UTM tags. After all, advertising cannot exist in space: without analysis and tracking tags.
The final report shows all indicators of marketing and sales. Basic settings:
- Clicks – how much traffic went to the site from advertising sources.
- Leads – all customer actions that lead to an order or call (filling out a feedback form, etc.). The information is displayed in a separate CRM;
- Deals – a customer who is interested in buying. Exactly ready to buy, not to order a call or brochures to the mail;
- Sales – transactions with customers that ended up making a profit for the business.
For all levels, the end-to-end analytics system provides the number of transactions and their cost. If you look at the data on each level, you can see the conversion analysis and its budget. All data is displayed on interactive graphs. You can observe and analyze metrics over a period of time – whether the business is profitable or fading under the pressure of competitors.
Another feature of a comprehensive CRM is the publication of ROMI results. This is the most accurate marketing indicator. Displays the cumulative return on investment from marketing channels. You can observe whether the advertising budget has paid off in the number of clients brought to a successful result – profit.
End-to-end analytics service from Tresor: stages of setup and implementation
There are two options for implementing end-to-end analytics: a common system on a tracking platform (you connect the analytical tools yourself) and the turnkey principle – the implementation is outsourced to specialists. Tresor does the latter.
Why does the “turnkey order” scheme win? It’s simple. First, your business does not need to keep another full-time employee or pay extra money to a marketer to maintain end-to-end analytics – an unnecessary burden on the budget. Secondly, it takes time and new knowledge. And outsourcing the job to specialists who only work in end-to-end analytics simplifies the task.
How Tresor’s schema for building analytics to the site and for hybrid forms of business (online+offline) looks like:
- We form a strategy for the creation of a comprehensive tool. Consultation with the client.
- Setting up and implementing all sources of leads.
- The communication channels are connected in a single report.
- After the tests, the statistics are displayed on the interactive dashboard. The director or marketer just needs to go to the dashboard and see the current information.
- At all stages of the work we advise your company’s specialists: what decisions need to be taken to improve the performance of analytics.
Service from Tresor – 21 days of work on your order. During this time, we add all the CRM, train your employees, and create a unique dashboard. You only have to wait for the first KPI in the post-order report and adjust the indicators in the sales funnel.
Setting up and implementation of end-to-end analytics: price in Ukraine
The price for the service of implementing end-to-end analytics depends on the choice of path: stand-alone or order a complete solution. For the conditionally free option it is worth relying only on your own efforts. Study CRM, combine KPI reports in an Excel spreadsheet or similar.
The practice has shown that ordering analytics in the form of a contract is much more profitable. It can bring results after just a few months of the site’s operation. The Tresor team is familiar with business assignments, hundreds of metrics and is ready to share its practice and experience with each client.